We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We urge you to acquaint yourself with this Policy to familiarize yourself with the manner in which your data is being handled by us.
APPLANCER SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED may change this Policy periodically and we urge you to check this page for the latest version of the Policy in order to keep yourself updated.
What data is being collectedWe may collect the following information from you:
- Contact information including address and email address
- Demographic information or, preferences or interests
- Personal Data or Other information relevant/ required for providing the goods or services to you
- The meaning of Personal Data will be as defined under relevant Indian laws
What we do with the data we gatherWe require this data to provide you with the goods or services offered by us including but not limited, for the below set out purposes:
- Internal record keeping.
- For improving our products or services.
- For providing updates to you regarding our products or services including any special offers.
- To communicate information to you
- For internal training and quality assurance purposes
Who do we share your data withWe may share your information or data with:
- Third parties including our service providers in order to facilitate the provisions of goods or services to you, carry out your requests, respond to your queries, fulfil your orders or for other operational and business reasons.
- With our group companies (to the extent relevant)
- Our auditors or advisors to the extent required by them for performing their services
- Governmental bodies, regulatory authorities, law enforcement authorities pursuant to our legal obligations or compliance requirements.
Your rights relating to your dataRight to Review - You can review the data provided by you and can request us to correct or amend such data (to the extent feasible, as determined by us). That said, we will not be responsible for the authenticity of the data or information provided by you.
Withdrawal of your Consent - You can choose not to provide your data, at any time while availing our goods or services or otherwise withdraw your consent provided to us earlier, in writing to our email ID: firstname.lastname@example.orgIn the event you choose to not provide or later withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you our services or goods.Please note that these rights are subject to our compliance with applicable laws.